MediaTroopers is a young, vibrant start-up company that specializes in mobile design and digital marketing. Our team is dedicated to building customized mobile tools and utilizing our expertise to help our clients reach customers across innovative digital channels.
We are currently looking for a bright, hardworking Data Entry Administrator to join our growing team in the Malta!
Why Work With Us
MediaTroopers is a global, fast-growing, digital-based organization. We provide a smart, passionate work environment that gives you the opportunity and freedom to learn, advance and thrive. If you are a team player that enjoys the challenge of solving problems by creating innovative and thought-provoking solutions, you can possibly be a good fit for our Malta team.
Working at MediaTroopers, you will enjoy:
- A fun, start-up style work environment, where everyone contributes to each other’s success
- Work with an international team of talented, smart colleagues
- Professional growth opportunities and on-the-job training from experienced mentors
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness package
- Fun team events
- Daily on-site lunch provided by the company
We are looking for a Data Entry Administrator who is passionate about data and loves to bring numbers to life. The successful applicant for this role will partner with senior decision makers to add insight and analysis to the company’s strategy and decision-making process. As our inspirations and market share constantly grow, our analytical resource must grow to match. The candidate for this role will build, lead and inspire the use of data in MediaTroopers, by keeping the company at the forefront of data-driven, knowledge-based decision making.
We are looking for applicants with little experience who are willing to work hard, learn fast and grow with the company.
· Execution of data validation, profiling, auditing and data cleansing activities
· Collaboration with internal and externals stakeholders
· Development of key metrics, rules and notifications to identify critical gaps
· Identify opportunities for business process improvements
· Support all Management, Marketing and Sales data requests
· Degree or qualification in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field would be considered an asset
· Experience with using a range of data analysis tools
· Advanced analytics capability is a preferred skill
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel a must; Pivot Tables, Macros preferred
· Ability to handle large volume of data
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
· Critical thinker
· Team player
· Good time-management skills
· Good interpersonal and communication skills