About the job
MediaTroopers is a young, vibrant start-up company that specializes in mobile design and digital marketing. Our team is dedicated to building customized mobile tools and utilizing our expertise to help our clients reach customers across innovative digital channels.
We are currently looking for a bright, hardworking Junior Media Buyer to join our growing team in the Malta
== This is an office-based position in Malta. No remote applications will be considered ==
Why Work With Us?
MediaTroopers is a global, fast-growing, digital-based organization. We provide a smart, passionate work environment that gives you the opportunity and freedom to learn, advance and thrive. If you are a team player that enjoys the challenge of solving problems by creating innovative and thought-provoking solutions, you can possibly be a good fit for our Malta team.
Working at MediaTroopers, you will enjoy:
- A fun, start-up style work environment, where everyone contributes to your success.
- Working with an international team of talented, smart colleagues who are dedicated to helping our customers and each other.
- Professional growth opportunities and on-the-job training from experienced mentors.
We are looking for an analytical Media Buyer who will be responsible for the implementation, daily maintenance, and optimization of paid advertising campaigns across a variety of digital channels. The person is this position will also work with other stakeholders to develop campaign strategy and planning based on past campaign insight, cost/ROI analysis, research and finding of new channels. Candidates for this position must have great attention to detail and passion for data and numbers.
Past digital media buying experience is a must.
- Building, launching and day-to-day management of a variety of digital media campaigns (PPC, CPM, CPA, CPL) for desktop and mobile channels.
- Proactively optimizing campaigns through testing, analysing and targeting.
- Managing budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver most efficient results.
- Compiling reports and performing daily analysis to determine campaign effectiveness.
- Monitoring campaign KPIs to ensure objectives are met and align with overall strategy.
- Identifying and investigating trends, issues and opportunities.
- Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders to insure clear communication and effective workflow.
- Constantly learn about, and stay current on new channels, software, and best practices.
- Actively seek opportunities to expand use of paid media advertising.
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience with at least one of these digital marketing platforms: Google Adwords, Google Display Network, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, or any Programmatic Display DSP.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PI, Google Analytics (or equivalent) and an aptitude for data and numbers.
- Must be extremely detail oriented, analytical and have a critical eye.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, with a willingness to work during flexible business office hours if required.
- Self-starter that is able to work independently.
What we offer
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Modern and young working environment
- Onsite lunch provided by the company
- Mobile network plan within the company’s business bundle
- 24/7 onsite gym access
- Fantastic growth opportunity
- Team building events