MediaTroopers is a young, vibrant start-up company that specializes in mobile design and digital marketing. We are a leading force in the USA for the online-gambling market. Our team is dedicated to build customized mobile tools and utilize our expertise to help our clients reach customers across innovative digital channels.
We are currently looking for a bright, hardworking Media Buyer to join our growing team in Malta!
Why work with Us?
Working at MediaTroopers, you will enjoy:
- A fun, start-up style work environment, where everyone contributes to each other’s success
- Work with an international team of talented, smart colleagues
- Professional growth opportunities and on-the-job training from experienced mentors
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness package
- Fun team events
- Daily on-site lunch provided by the company
About the job:
We are looking for an analytical Media Buyer who will be responsible for the implementation, daily maintenance and optimization of paid advertising campaigns across a variety of digital channels. The person is this position will also work with other stakeholders to develop campaign strategy and planning based on past campaign insight, cost/ROI analysis, research and finding of new channels. Reporting to the company’s Head of Media Buying, candidates for this position must have great attention to detail and passion for data and numbers.
Past digital media buying experience is a must.
- Building, launching and day-to-day management of a variety of digital media campaigns (PPC, CPM, CPA, CPL) for desktop and mobile channels.
- Proactively optimizing campaigns through testing, analysing and targeting
- Managing budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver most efficient results
- Compiling reports and performing daily analysis to determine campaign effectiveness
- Monitoring campaign KPIs to ensure objectives are met and align with overall strategy
- Identifying and investigating trends, issues and opportunities
- Work closely with the Director of Media Buying to drive growth through paid channels
- Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders to insure clear communication and effective workflow
- Constantly learn about, and stay current on new channels, software, and best practices
- Actively seek opportunities to expand use of paid media advertising
- Relevant marketing or tech degree or certificate preferred, but not necessary if experience is applicable
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience with at least one of these digital marketing platforms: Google Adwords Google Display Network, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, or any Programmatic Display DSP
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PI, Google Analytics (or equivalent) and an aptitude for data and numbers
- Must be extremely detail oriented, analytical and have a critical eye
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, with a willingness to work during flexible business office hours if required
- Self-starter who is able to work independently