MediaTroopers is a young, vibrant start-up company that specializes in mobile design and digital marketing. We are a leading force in the USA for the online-gambling market. Our team is dedicated to build customized mobile tools and utilize our expertise to help our clients reach customers across innovative digital channels.
We are currently looking for a bright, hardworking Native Media Buyer to join our growing team in Malta!
Why work with Us?
Working at MediaTroopers, you will enjoy:
- A fun, start-up style work environment, where everyone contributes to each other’s success
- Work with an international team of talented, smart colleagues
- Professional growth opportunities and on-the-job training from experienced mentors
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness package
- Fun team events
- Daily on-site lunch provided by the company
- Building, launching and day-to-day management of a variety of native media campaigns (PPC, CPM, CPA, CPL) for desktop and mobile channels.
- Proactively optimizing campaigns through testing, analysing and targeting.
- Managing budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver most efficient results.
- Compiling reports and performing daily analysis to determine campaign effectiveness.
- Monitoring campaign KPIs to ensure objectives are met and align with overall strategy.
- Identifying and investigating trends, issues and opportunities.
- Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders to insure clear communication and effective workflow.
- Constantly learn about, and stay current on new channels, software, and best practices.
- Actively seek opportunities to expand use of paid media advertising.
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience with at least one of native digital marketing platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PI, Google Analytics (or equivalent) and an aptitude for data and numbers.
- Must be extremely detail oriented, analytical and have a critical eye.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, with a willingness to work during flexible business office hours if required.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently.